Followers

Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Challenge 4

Hi everyone you should have arrived this is now our new challenge blog whch use to be

We have changed the challenges and are now anything goes /with an optional theme.

We have some new design team members who have joined us so could you please welcome

Claudia
and
Patricia
to the team.

Here is our winner and design team favourites from our previous challenge over at The mausoleum of the dammed.

TOP 3

No 1 - Lisa J
No 4 - Kathy K
No 6 - Paper whims


Congratulations please take your TOP 3 badge
Top 3 Badge

WINNER

Congratulations please take your winners badge
and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
with mausoleum of the dammed in the subject line

Winners Badge


Thank you so much to our fabulous sponsor
Lacy Sunshine Stamps

CHALLENGE 4
Anything goes/ with an optional twist of use a die.

This month our amazing sponsor is


I hope you will all visit her store. She has some Amazing digital stamps amongst other things for sale.

Our excellent design team have been busy creating with our sponsors images and here they are.





Good luck Everyone

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic creations from the DT - awesome colouring on the images :-) I will pop round to all the Girls and leave them some LUV.
    Thank you very much for having me as your Sponsor.

    Best wishes

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing one of my projects as your Top 3. I am honored. Good luck with your new Challenge site. I will be back with a project or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to you new home! Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 for the last challenge. Congrats to the winner and other Top 3's. Great DT makes for the new challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow thank you so much for choosing my project as the winner.. *bighugs* .. congrats to other ladies.. <3 xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous makes from the design team.

    ReplyDelete